Announcement of technical presentations about our Product in AISTech 2018
- 23. Apr, 2018
- Event Information
- AISTech 2018
- Organized by:
- Association for Iron & Steel Technology (AIST)
- 7th-10th May, 2018
- Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia, Pa., USA
- 16:30-17:00 7th May, 2018
- Progressing Technology of Roller Leveler for High-Strength Steel Plate
- Yasunori Fukushima / Flat Products Rolling Mill Engineering Dept.
Tomoyuki Shimamura / Flat Products Rolling Mill Engineering Dept.
Toru Aoyama / Flat Products Rolling Mill Engineering Dept.
The SuPerLeveler™ was developed by JP Steel Plantech in 1998 as equipment to improve the flatness of steel plates (6 mm to 50 mm thick) produced in plate mills. Warping generated in the leveler (surface preparation materials to increase horizontal precision) during correction is also completely corrected through infinity control of rigidity. This has made it possible to flatten TMCP steel plates, hardened steel plates, and other steel plates that require straightening reaction, and which did not become stable using conventional levelers.