Announcement of technical presentations about our Product in The 2nd International Symposium on the Recent Developments in Plate Steels
- 23. Apr, 2018
- Event Information
- The 2nd International Symposium on the Recent Developments in Plate Steels
- Organized by:
- AIST’s Metallurgy-Processing, Products & Applications Technology Committee
AIST’s Plate Rolling Technology Committee
Colorado School of Mines’ Advanced Steel Processing and Products Research Center
- 3rd -6th June, 2018
- The Double Tree by Hilton Hotel at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, FLA., USA
- 16:20-16:45 Monday, 4th June, 2018
- Overview of Heat Treat Leveler for ArcelorMittal Burns Harbor
- Hiroyuki Uematsu/Flat Products Rolling Mill Engineering Dept.
Keizo Abe/Technology Planning & Promotion Dept.
Toru Aoyama/ Flat Products Rolling Mill Engineering Dept.
The SuPerLeveler™ was developed by JP Steel Plantech in 1998 as equipment to improve the flatness of steel plates (6 mm to 50 mm thick) produced in plate mills. Warping generated in the leveler (surface preparation materials to increase horizontal precision) during correction is also completely corrected through infinity control of rigidity. This has made it possible to flatten TMCP steel plates, hardened steel plates, and other steel plates that require straightening reaction, and which did not become stable using conventional levelers.